Put our honey and EVOO to good use in this tasty rosemary & yogurt polenta cake.
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 35 minutes
Servings: 8-12 slices
1. Grease and line a 20cm loose-bottomed cake tin.
2. Preheat the oven to 180˚C /160˚C fan/gas.
3. Put the olive oil, honey, eggs, orange juice, Greek yogurt, self-raising flour, and polenta in a large bowl and whisk until combined.
4. Pour into the cake tin.
5. Bake for 35 minutes or until a skewer pushed into the middle comes out clean. Cover the top with foil if it starts to brown too quickly.
6. Take the cake out of the oven and leave to cool.
7. Heat the orange juice with honey and fresh rosemary in a small pan until just warm.
8. After the cake has cooled for 10 minutes, poke holes all over the top with a skewer, then pour the syrup over.
9. Cool cake in the tin, then remove and serve with cream or ice cream.
If you are looking at this recipe on your mobile in vertical view, please swipe to the left to see the ingredients.