Did you know our dressings are a gorgeous way to marinate your protein and add delicious flavours to all meats? This Marinated Chicken recipe is a family favourite, the kids will even be asking for more!
Tip: If you have time, let your chicken marinate in the fridge overnight to really bring out all the flavours.
Recipe by Mel, Thrive Wholesome Nutrition.
- In a medium mixing bowl add Rich Glen Poppy's Favourite Dressing, Greek yoghurt, lemon, garlic, Olive Oil and salt & pepper and mix until well combined.
- In a large tray, place the chicken and then coat it with the dressing mix.
- Sprinkle some extra lemon rind on the top of the chicken.
- Cover with cling wrap and place in the fridge to marinate for 4-5 hours or preferably overnight.
- Heat a griddle pan on medium to high heat and place the chicken down.
- Cook chicken for approximately 5 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- Serve with a quinoa & rocket salad topped with freshly grated parmesan, or fresh salad greens with a drizzle of Rich Glen Poppy's Favourite Dressing.