Bruschetta with bacon, avo, tomato, eggs & garlic basil pesto
Loaded bruschetta is an inspired twist on a classic appetizer. Tomato, bacon, avocado, eggs and garlic basil pesto piled on top of crispy, crunchy bread.
• 2 Slices Milawa sourdough rye
• 1 Ripe avocado
• 6 Slices of bacon cooked
• 2 Truss tomatoes, sliced
• 2 Eggs, fried or poached
• Rich Glen Basil Garlic Pesto
• Few sprigs of fresh basil
• Rich Glen Bush Tucker Dukkah
1. Toast slices of rye.
2. Mash avocado and spread thickly onto toast.
3. Top the toast with slices of bacon, then slices of tomato, egg and a generous drizzle of Basil Garlic Pesto dressing.
5. Top with a sprinkle of Bush Tucker Dukkah and serve immediately.