Hot off the grill! Our quick and easy zesty lemon marinated Grilled Salmon recipe yields tender, juicy, flavoursome salmon, and it’s healthy too!
• 2 Pieces of fresh salmon, skin on
• 3 Tablespoons Rich Glen Zesty Lemon Lime dressing
1. In a large zip lock bag or glass bowl, add the Zesty Lemon Lime dressing. Place the salmon in the bag and gently massage the salmon until fully coated.
2. Marinate in the refrigerator for 30 minutes.
3. Preheat your grill to medium-high heat while the fish is marinating.
4. Grill salmon, skin-side down with the grill lid closed, for 8-10 minutes, or until salmon is cooked through but not dry or bake in the oven at 180° for 10-15 minutes.
5. Serve with a sprinkle of salt flakes, a lime wedge, and a delicious green salad and crunchy potatoes.
This recipe is also spectacular with our Blood Orange & Fig Dressing too!