Our little Maxie boy is 10 years old, loves cooking and looks super cute making his meatballs and serving them up to our not so small family. x
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20-25 minutes
1. Combine the Beef and Pork mince, Onion, Breadcrumbs and Egg in a large bowl. Use your hands to mix until combined. Roll 1 heaped teaspoon of mince mixture into a ball and place on a flat tray, using up all the meat mixture.
2. In a large saucepan or deep frypan with a lid (at least 5 litres) add all the “Sauce Ingredients”. Bring to boil and cook for 5 minutes.
3. One by one add the meatballs, reduce the heat and cover with a lid. Cook for 15 minutes.
4. Whilst the meatballs are cooking add the Pasta to the salted boiling water and cook for 10 minutes. Drain, drizzle with EVOO, and stir through the meatball-sauce mix.
5. Serve with Parmesan Cheese.
If you are looking at this recipe on a mobile device in vertical view, please swipe to the left to see the ingredients.
- 650g Beef mince
- 350g Pork mince
- 1 medium Brown Onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup fresh Breadcrumbs (made from day-old bread)
- 1 Egg