August 15, 2020
Greens... greens... and more greens...
I’m on a bit of a green kick at the moment with so many green vegetables and herbs growing in the garden, as well as the superb local produce all around us. There's so much you can do with greens, from smoothies to fresh juice to homemade dips and pesto.
I love this Coriander & Pistachio Pesto. It's so versatile... stir through pasta or drizzle master chef style over meat and veggie dishes. It's guaranteed to bring a vibrant splash of colour to liven up the family meal.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
- 1 bunch of parsley, 50gms or 2 cups of sprigs
- 1 bunch coriander, 50gms or 2 cups of sprigs
- 2 tablespoons pistachios, shelled
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 Tsp of lemon juice
- 2 Tbs Agrumato Lemon Lime Olive Oil
- Pinch of Salt Flakes & pepper to taste
I make this pesto in my Thermomix but you can make it by hand, just chop everything up very fine and mix together until well combined.
- Remove the large parts of the stems from the coriander and parsley. Put them in a food processor and pulse for a few seconds to make room for the other ingredients.
- Add in the pistachios, garlic and lemon juice and blend whilst slowly adding the olive oil. Season with salt flakes and pepper to taste.