The best smashed, crunchy roast potato recipe…w
ith the help of a little rosemary, Rich Glen River Salt
+ Rich Glen Buttered Truffle oil,
your Crunchy Smashed Potatoes will be soft on the inside and crispy on the outside! Everyone’s going to want to know your secret!
- Cook potatoes in boiling, salted water until just tender (approx. 15-20 minutes).
- Line an oven tray with baking paper. Transfer the potatoes onto the tray.
- Drizzle Rich Glen Buttered infused Truffle olive oil on top of the potatoes and add 3/4 of the fresh rosemary, on and around the potatoes.
- Use the bottom of a glass or jar to lightly push down on each potato (this is called smashing). Ideally, you want the potatoes to remain in one piece, and be just slightly broken and flat. Make sure to keep space in between each potato!
- Drizzle again with Rich Glen Buttered infused Truffle olive oil, add a good sprinkle of Rich Glen River Salt and fresh cracked pepper, toss the remaining rosemary around potatoes and bake in a hot oven (approx. 220’C fan forced) for 20 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
- Serve with your favourite roast meat, while piping hot and crunchy! Yummy!
← Older Post
Newer Post →