These corn ribs make the best side dish this Summer. Perfect for sharing, these crunchy charred corn ribs are so easy as they can be cooked on the BBQ or griddle pan. Flavoursome on the outside, tender and juicy on the inside, yummy!
Recipe developed by Mel, Thrive Wholesome Nutrition
- Cut the corn cobs into quarters lengthwise.
- Add them to a large dish/bowl and set aside.
- In either a mortar and pestle or a small blender, combine the Rich Glen Bush Tucker Dukkah and paprika. Pound/blend until smooth and powdery.
- Pour the mixture over the corn ribs along with the olive oil. Mix the corn around to coat them well in the mixture and oil.
- Place the corn on a griddle pan or BBQ grill and cook for 7-9 minutes, turning occasionally to prevent burning, until slightly tender and charred.
- Transfer the corn to a large serving plate and squeeze the juice of a lime over them.
- Serve with sour cream and combined Rich Glen Zesty Lemon Lime Dressing along with a small bowl of Rich Glen Sweet Chilli Garlic Dressing. Enjoy!