These potatoes could be on the menu at your favourite boujee restaurant, say hello to our crispy potato recipe. Everyone will be asking you for the recipe! With an assurance of no leftovers, this dish adds a delectable touch to your Christmas table
Recipe developed by Mel, Thrive Wholesome Nutrition
- Preheat the oven to 200°C.
- Line two trays with baking paper and set aside.
- Cut the potatoes into halves and place them in a large pot of boiling water, along with a sprinkle of salt. Cook for 15-20 minutes until the potatoes are tender but not too soft.
- Pour the potatoes into a colander, drain them, and give them a good shake to rough up the potatoes a little (this helps make them crispier when cooking).
- Place the potatoes onto the two baking trays, ensuring they are spread out nicely and not too crowded. Then drizzle with Rich Glen Wild Garlic Oil and a pinch of River Salt, toss to coat.
- Place the trays into the oven and cook for about 20-25 minutes. Take them out of the oven and sprinkle with oregano and rosemary, mixing to coat the potatoes. Turn the oven up to 220°C.
- Place the trays back into the oven to cook for a further 15-20 minutes or until the potatoes are golden and crispy. You may want to rotate the trays after about 10 minutes to ensure they cook evenly.
- Take out and place the potatoes into a large serving bowl. Garnish with fresh herbs, another sprinkle of salt, and serve.