This fabulous showstopper of a dessert bursts with flavour, crispy pavlova with a marshmallowy centre topped with Pomegranate Balsamic, whipped cream and finished with more fresh berries and pomegranate arils. Super delicious, and super easy!
Recipe developed by Mel, Thrive Wholesome Nutrition
- 1 Large Pavlova (we used a store bought one for this recipe, however feel free to make your own)
- 600ml Thickened Cream, Whipped
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- Half a Pomegranate, Arils only
- 1 Punnet Blackberries
- ½ Punnet Strawberries, cut into quarters
- 1-2 Tbsp Rich Glen Pomegranate Balsamic
- Icing Sugar, to serve
- Whip the cream and vanilla, and set it aside in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Break up the pavlova into large chunks and arrange them on a large serving board, keeping them close together with small gaps in between.
- Take the whipped cream and place dollops around and over the chunks of pavlova.
- Dress with blackberries, pomegranates, and strawberries.
- Pour over a generous drizzle of Pomegranate Balsamic, and then add a small sprinkle of icing sugar just before serving. Enjoy this easy, divine, and delicious dessert with your guests!