Sweeten your International Chocolate Day with this effortless Chocolate Ramekin recipe. No leftovers guaranteed, it's also a perfect activity for the kiddies to enjoy too!
Recipe developed by Ros Vodusek & Mel, Thrive Wholesome Nutrition.
- 1/2 Cup Self Raising Flour
- 1/2 Coconut Sugar
- 2 Tbsp Cacao Powder
- 80ml Milk (Can be plant based milk to make it vegan)
- 2 Tbsp Nut Butter (we recommend Hazelnut or Cashew Butter)
- 4 Tsp RG Signature EVOO
- 1 Tsp Vanilla Extract
- 4 Pieces Dark Chocolate (Optional)
- Sift the flour, coconut sugar and cacao powder into a medium bowl.
- Add in the milk, nut butter, Rich Glen Signature EVOO and Vanilla and stir until well combined.
- Divide mixture between 2 Ramekins or mugs (Please make sure they are Microwave Safe)
- Take one ramekin and microwave for 60 seconds, check the cake and then Microwave again for another 30 seconds.
- Repeat with the second Ramekin.
- Serve warm with your choice of ice cream or fresh whipped cream.