Easy Cheesy Potato Soup has all your favorite potato toppings in a warm, satisfying bowl. Cheese, crisp bacon, spring onions and of course hearty potatoes in a creamy savory sauce. A real winter favourite.
- Place cut potatoes in 1 litre of water with salt flakes and stock.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, then reduce the heat to medium and simmer until the potatoes are tender but not falling apart – 10 min.
- With a stick blender, slightly mix potato mix on high speed, add cream cheese (or sour cream) and parmesan and blend until very smooth. Set aside
- Heat olive oil in a large pot over medium-high heat. Add the bacon and cook, stirring occasionally, until crisp, Set aside in a bowl.
- Using the same pot reduce the heat to medium add the onions and cook, stirring occasionally, until the onion is soft but not browned, add white pepper; stir until combined.
- Gently stir in the bacon and mix in with the potato. Bring to a very gentle simmer over medium heat; taste and season if needed.
- Serve in bowls and top with a sprinkle of Bush Tucker Dukkah, drizzle Lemon Lime Agrumato olive oil and a sprig of green.