- 4 large wine glasses/parfait glasses or bowls
- 7 Rich Glen ANZAC biscuits (pre-prepared: refer to RG ANZAC Biscuit Recipe (https://richglenoliveoil.com/
- 1 bag - TT Harvest Freeze-Dried Marshmallows (white) - available at Rich Glen Provedore
- 2 jars RG Lemon-Lime Curd
- 1 Tub Vanilla Ice-Cream
- 300ml Thickened Cream (whipped)
- 1 Punnet Fresh Raspberries or Strawberries
- Arrange your glasses;
- First layer: Roughly break up the ANZAC Biscuits - add 1 ANZAC Biscuits per glass.
- Second layer: Add 1x dsp of RG Lemon-Lime Curd.
- Third layer: Add 1x round scoop of ice cream.
- Take a TT's Harvest Marshmallow - gently cut off the 'cap' or top part of the marshmallow (save the cap for next step).
- Spoon 1 heaped tsp of (extra) Lemon-Lime curd into the Marshmallow;
- Fourth layer: Gently place the curd-filled Marshmallow into the glass;
- Add a dollop of whipped cream, on top of curd filled Marshmallow.
- Break up the remaining ANZAC biscuits and scatter them onto the marshmallow