Mouth watering Chicken burgers, make the best Friday night dinner. The secret ingredient, is our Sticky Balsamic and loaded with greens. Pair them with our Sweet Potato Fries for the perfect dinner.
Recipe developed by Ros Vodusek & Mel, Thrive Wholesome Nutrition.
- Halve the chicken breasts lengthwise.
- Drizzle them with Rich Glen Extra Virgin Olive Oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Grill the chicken on a hot grill pan for 3-4 minutes on each side, cooking until it's almost done.
- Then drizzle the chicken with Rich Glen Sticky Balsamic and continue cooking for another minute or two, being careful not to overcook and burn the exterior.
- Set the chicken aside and cover with aluminum foil to keep warm.
- Dice all the greens into small pieces.
- Heat a pan and add a drizzle of Rich Glen Extra Virgin Olive Oil, then sauté the greens and hemp seeds until they wilt and the zucchini becomes soft and tender.
- Once they're cooked, transfer the sautéed greens to a bowl and set them aside to cool.
- Halve the bread rolls, then spray them with RG Olive Oil Spray and grill them on a hot pan.
- Once the greens have cooled slightly, pour RG Garlic Pesto Dressing over them and mix.
- Place the bottom half of the roll on a plate, load it with the greens, add a slice of chicken, and serve.