A family favourite.
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup almond meal
- 1 cup ground pistachios
- 2 tbsp Rich Glen Olive Blossom Honey
- Juice of one lemon + zest
- 2 tbsp Rich Glen Signature Olive Oil
- 1 tsp baking soda
- Pinch of Salt
( add almond milk to thin if needed)
- 2 cups soaked Cashews - Soaked overnight
- 1 tbsp Maple Syrup
- 1 tbsp Lemon Juice
- 2 tbsp hot water
- Pinch of Vanilla
- Combine all cakes ingredients into a bowl and place into lined baking tin and bake at 180 for 30- 35 mins.
Remove from oven and allow to cool.
- Soak your cashews in hot water overnight and drain once soft. Blend together the maple syrup, lemon juice, hot water and a pinch of Vanilla with the cashews for about 5 minutes until thick.
- Spread over cake before serving and enjoy