Easy to make, tastes delicious and will keep you warm on a chilly winter night!
• 300g pasta adele fettucine
• 1 tsp Murray River Salt Flakes
• 150ml RG First Harvest extra virgin olive oil EVOO
• freshly cracked black pepper
• 2 cups fresh chopped parsley
• 1 egg
• 2 cups grano Parmesan cheese - grated
1. Bring a large pot of water to a boil, adding 1tsp salt flakes - cook pasta for 10 minutes or until still firm to the bite - drain but save 200ml of the pasta water
2. Heat the extra virgin olive oil in a large fry pan or pot.
3. Add in the pasta & the 200ml of pasta water - stir parsley through + grated parmesan - mix and toss through to coat the pasta - remove from heat, add egg, very quickly stirring through plate up, crack plenty of black pepper, sprinkle of salt flakes & another drizzle of Rich Glen First Harvest. Want extra kick - add some fresh chilli!