If you wouldn't eat it, don't put it on your skin…Your skin is the largest organ, highly permeable and absorbs what is applied topically.
We are proud that every ingredient in our NEW Anti-aging face crème is naturally so good for your skin. Its packed with antioxidant rich oils and radiance boosting plant extracts Your skin is going to drink it all up and love it!
- Aloe Vera Gel – Helps clear up breakouts, moisturises, and soothes irritated skin.
- Green Tea Extract – Contains anti-inflammatory properties that reduce swelling, irritation, and redness.
- Emulsifying Wax – Natural olive-derived binding agent for oil and water.
- EVOO – Rich Glen’s first cold pressed extra virgin olive oil contains antioxidants, vitamins A,D,E,& K and antibacterial properties.
- Plantaserv D – 100% natural and naturally-derived preservative made from the P Anisic Acid in Basil Leaf and the Sodium Levulinate and Sodium Anisate derived from Grape seed.
- Jojoba – A natural oil that really penetrates the skin for deep hydration. Skin is made up of natural wax esters (called sebum) which lock in moisture to keep skin looking healthy and hydrated. As we age this sebum production begins to decrease, meaning fine lines, dry skin and sagging. The Jojoba plant actually produces wax esters identical to our sebum.
- Mango Butter – Contains essential fatty acids, vitamins A & C and antioxidants that make it a wonderful choice for mature skin. Can even help benefit those suffering from skin conditions such as eczema or psoriasis.
- Vegetable Glycerine (palm free) – Helps shield skin from environmental sources of irritation, works with oils to make dry skin feel soft and supple, fortifies and strengthens skin’s moisture barrier and improves skin’s resilience and youthful glow.
- Persimmon Oil – Anti-inflammatory, helps to revitalise the cells in your skin while also killing off free radicals. It has incredibly high levels of vitamins A & C.
- Rosehip Oil – Rich in essential fatty acids, vitamins A & C, and antioxidants, which are integral for tissue and cell regeneration in the skin.
- Kakadu Plum Extract - This powerhouse fruit is grown natively in Northern Australia and has the highest recorded level of vitamin C. It heals and regenerates your skin, reduces wrinkles, age spots, swelling, redness, scars, and fights away bacteria.
- Evening Primrose – Enhances elasticity, promotes a healthy, clear, rejuvenated complexion also addresses roughness, wrinkles, redness, dryness, and irritation.
- Panthenol –Also known as vitamin B-5. It occurs organically in plants and is used to help soften and soothe and improve skin’s hydration. It also reduces inflammation and is an irritant.
- Vitamin E – Promotes smooth & hydrated skin and it can help heal scars, eczema, and psoriasis.
- Chamomile Extract – Antiseptic, anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal, and antibacterial abilities, helps decongest pores and is rich in flavonoids and antioxidants making effective in protecting the skin against free radicals that cause ageing.
- Vitamin A – Protects against UV damage, encourages healthy skin cell production, and stimulates fibroblasts—the cells responsible for developing tissue that keeps skin firm and healthy—in the deep layers of your skin.