On the fourth day of Christmas, Rich Glen gave to me... Sticky Shiraz Olive Jam
Did you know that our savory jams are very versatile and are great additions to any antipasto platter? Here are a few quick and easy ways to use our Sticky Shiraz Olive Jam.
- Create a dip, mix with sour cream or natural yoghurt for a quick dip to accompany fresh cut vegetables & crackers.
- Add a spoonful over cheese - brie, feta, camembert, blue - all are great options.
- Stir into cream cheese resulting in a delicious spread for biscuits.
- Spread on your sandwich bread instead of mayo and/or mustard.
- Make a vinaigrette. Whisk together a quick vinaigrette to use in salads or to dress roasted vegetables. Pour a little vinegar (white wine, apple cider, white balsamic) and EVOO into a small bowl. Stir in a few teaspoons of jam and whisk the vinaigrette until the mixture is combined.
- Glaze meats and seafood.