Perfect for lunch or as a side dish.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 30 minutes
1. Bake the walnuts in oven at 175C for 5 minutes or until nuts are golden brown.
2. Combine the Vercotto, EVOO, and seasoning.
3. Toss the cooked beetroot wedges in an oven tray and drizzle with Vercotto mix.
4. Roast in the oven at 175C for about 30 minutes.
5. Allow beetroot wedges to cool.
6. In a large serving platter toss the rocket and walnuts, top with the beets, roasted capsicum strips and goat’s cheese and the remainder the Vercotto glaze from the beets.
If you are looking at this recipe on your mobile in vertical view, please swipe to the left to see the ingredients.
- 4 large fresh Beetroot (cooked, peeled & cut in wedges)
- 1 cup RG Vercotto
- ½ cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil (“EVOO”)
- 120gm fresh cracked Walnuts
- 120gm/150gm Rocket leaves
- ½ cup soft Goat’s cheese
- 1 Red Capsicum (cut in strips & roasted).
- Pinch of Murray River Salt Flakes
- Pinch of Cracked Pepper