A wholesome meal with some unique flavours that everyone loves.
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 60 minutes
1. Preheat oven to 180C.
2. Brown chicken legs.
3. Put browned chicken legs in baking dish along with salt, rosemary sprigs, bay leaves, lemon rind and cinnamon.
4. Place chicken in preheated oven and bake for 30 minutes.
5. Remove from oven and add vercotto, olives, raisins and capers.
6. Put pan back in oven for 15 minutes to finish cooking.
7. To serve sprinkle with the slivered almonds, parsley and a fresh drizzle of vercotto.